April 22, 2007

I'm a bit slow. Lime Tart gallery has been out for a week and only now do I get around to posting a few teasers on my blog. Go here for the full monty.


I was creating with the funky and bright papers from Tinkering Ink. A bit different for me as lately the colours I seem to use are a bit more subdued.

Am very much looking forward to the delivery of the May kit! (hurry up NZ post).

Got a taste of the Freestyle Down Under event this morning. I got to do one class after all so despite the early hour I was a very happy chicca. Did Wall Art by Emily Falconbridge, very relaxed class and fun to let go of scrapping inhibitions.

Uhm, what else did I get up to over the last couple of weeks? Oh yeah, made this cute little coupon holder for a challenge I hosted on Scrapgal.
I've decided I need to show off this passion/hobby of mine and want more stuff displayed around my house or just make things for every day use. This little box is to hold all the coupons that come on the back of my supermarket receipts. Some of them are quite useful, like the 'rent one get one free dvd' one, especially considering we're just finishing the school holidays!

I've been looking at my site meter recently and was surprised to find visitors from all over the world really. My blog has been getting a few 'hits' from France recently. I don't know anybody there so was quite surprised. I'd love for any of my visitors to say 'hi' if you stop by. Just curious I guess as to who reads my blog.





8 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well you know I read your blog :-) cos I always leave comments. Love that coupon box what a great idea and oh what stunning papers. Hey I am so glad you got to do a class. I loved doing Emily's altered state class, learnt some new techniques.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Chris Millar said...

Gorgeous work Marieke! And that coupon book is too cute! How cool that you got to go to CC!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Love those brights. And I agree - it's lovely having creative stuff you've made around your home.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Gorgeous as always. Did he lose his tooth yet?

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just love the little coupon book and your sneak peaks for lime tart, they look awesome...

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger nic said...

Just me callin in to say hi ;o)
nic

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Sherine said...

I click on you! Post more often I need excitement in my life!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger *Beatriz Jennings* said...

wow!!!! This is so beautiful!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home