March 05, 2007

Stop Press

LOL, I'm excited can you tell? Just got word from a couple of my Lime Tart buddies that a layout I created with my all time favourite pic of Annabel is ON THE COVER of Scrapbook Creations issue 40!!!
Woohoo, my first cover! I cannot wait to get half a dozen copies of this issue, so if you see it available in New Zealand please give me a shout!

(warning could be considered bragging ahead, stop reading now if you wish <--- don't know what's gotten into me, I'm in a funny mood today)
I have another one in there as well. Have got to say that my last submission session 6 months ago has proven very succesful. Out of the 7-8 I submitted 3 have been picked up. Have got to get my act together and make a habit of submitting my stuff. (please don't kick me any more for being so slack Mel, lol)

10 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww you deserve to brag!!! That is so freaking awesome!! Marieke. I am so proud of you and am so rapt your being recognised.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations!!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

The cover is beautiful. Congrats.

But you had better getting submitting. the mags need ore layouts by you.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey M - brag away ... cant wait to see the mag CONGRATULATIONS!!

:o)

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is awesome. And well-deserved to be bragging :o)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Creative Options said...

Woo hoo...congrats Marieke!

Brag away....you deserve it, will be watching for the mag to come out.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome news Marieke.Well deserved too!!

I love your work.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Wow - awesome news - fantastic - I will look out for it

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Mel Nunn said...

Don't you make my foot meet your butt again!! Keep 'em coming,your stuff belongs in the mags!!

Congrats on the cover too ;-)

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Marieke, I'm so proud of you. Well done! Your stuff is awesome - I can't wait to buy this mag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home