September 22, 2006

Check me out!!

As promised finally my last entry for Last Scrapper Standing last month. Sheez has it really been that long? Anyway, had to use 10 patterned papers:

Okay, now on to more exciting stuff from the present. I saw a post on 2Peas today for someone urgently needing 'fillers' for their E-zine. Since I had some that filled the requirements I flicked her an email. She immediately emailed me back wanting all four layouts and asked if she could use me as their Featured Scrapper! The E-zine was due within an hour! As I was not familiar with their site I was a bit taken aback but agreed anyway, I mean what did I have to lose right? So I quickly typed up a bio, dug up the one and only decent picture I have of myself and sent it off. What a whirlwind afternoon. But check me out, on page two of the E-zine of Scrappin Trends. Go me!

I'll leave you with another little creation from last month I made for the Scrapgal September newsletter: a cute little mini key ring album made from two slides. If you came to a 12 hour crop last year at KiwiScraps you would have seen this in it's bare form. It was my make-n-take project. Was it the Christmas crop? Can't remember. Inside it has a few pages that I created digitally.






6 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a cool day!! Congrats on being the futured artist of the Ezine. Love that layout you did for the LSS. Good to see your work on show Marieke.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Mel said...

That eZine is great, Marieke - I hadn't come across it before. What an amazing amount of info in it - and you're right at the top - awesome! Well done.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Congratulations Marieke!! And cool layout too :-)

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Marieke and congrats on being featured artist.

I hope things are settling for you now and good luck with the holidays.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Well deserved Marieke and couldn't come at a better time. Was lovely to catch up with you last week and share a yarn and a tear. You are an extremely brave lady who has had to make some difficult decisions recently. We are always here for you babe and can't wait to get to know your kids better so we can be of assistance. Love and Hugs xx

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Marie said...

It's so good to read that you have had some good things come your way, Marieke. Love the los and congratulations on being the Featured Scrapper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home