August 26, 2006

Last Scrapper Standing

Seems today Blogger is willing to upload pictures so here you go: my entry for round 3 in Last Scrapper Standing and also an example of taking cardstock 3D for my 'Free For All Friday' challenge at Scrapgal. (nothing like combining a few things to tick them off my 'to do' list, lol)

I am currently struggling to throw something together for a sneaky round 3.5. Having lots of fun experimenting and have come out with a really cool picture. Now the question is how to scrap it?!! I think I need to go and open that bottle in the fridge and see if inspiration will magically strike.

Oh and thanks for inquiring about Annabel. She's doing great and using her hand more and more. Have heard back from radiologist and X-ray is fine, so just a sprain. *breathing big sigh of relief.

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Andrea B said...

Marieke, wow this layout is truly amazing. I just love the effect of it. LOL ... it's amazing what those botles in the fridge can inspire!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Wow - that is awesome!! Good luck!!

 
At 2:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the page Marieke, didn't catch you lobg enough to tell you how much I love the inventiveness of your work, it's inspirational! You should be signing autographs regularly!

 
At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow and Marieke did I say Wow, it looks totally awesome...I am soo glad that your daugher is getting better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home